Private Swap - South Carolina

escanear0010
South Carolina is a state in the United States that borders Georgia to the south and North Carolina to the north. Originally part of the Province of Carolina, the Province of South Carolina was one of the 13 colonies that declared independence from the British Crown during the American Revolution. South Carolina was the first state to vote to secede from the Union and was the founding state of the Confederate States of America.
The colony was originally named in honor of King Charles I, as Carolus is Latin for Charles. According to an estimate by the United States Census Bureau, the state's population in 2009 was 4,561,242 and ranked 24th among the U.S. states. South Carolina contains 46 counties and its capital is Columbia. (via Wikipedia)
Motto: While I Breath, I hope                       Bird: Carolina Wren
Flower: Yellow Jessamine                          Tree: Palmetto
escanear0011 Thank you Jess!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you got my postcard. South Carolina is a crazy state..haha. Just kidding!
    Thanks again for trading with me!
    And Good Luck with your map & flag collection!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment